PLEASE NOTE: Due to extreme weather conditions/flooding affecting transit lines which may cause delivery delays within Australia the Express Post option is recommended at the current time.
We ship worldwide!
Items ship within 1 business day
Make 4 payments of $13.75 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Artist: Judas Priest
Release Title: sad Wings of Destiny
Label: Back On Black
Year: 1976 / 2010
Cat # BOBV250LP
Format: Vinyl LP Record
Packaging Type: Gatefold Sleeve
Special Attributes: 180g Vinyl
DELUXE 180 GRAM LIMITED EDITION GATEFOLD VINYL REISSUE OF JUDAS PRIESTS SECOND ALBUM.
Sad Wings of Destiny is the second album by the British heavy metal group Judas Priest, released in 1976.
The cover art for the album, titled Fallen Angels, was illustrated by Patrick Woodroffe. It is best known for introducing the pitchfork-like symbol known as the "Judas Priest Cross," as worn by the angel. Sad Wings of Destiny was Judas Priest's second and final studio record made while under contract with Gull Records, an independent UK company. Despite critical acclaim, the band was struggling financially due to lack of support from the label. Shortly after changing management, the band severed their ties with Gull and signed with Columbia Records.
Recommended if you like: Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Dio, Saxon, Accept, Halford, King Diamond, Helloween, W.A.S.P., Motorhead
1. Victim Of Changes – 7:54
2. The Ripper – 2:51
3. Dreamer Deceiver – 5:53
4. Deceiver – 2:47
5. Prelude – 2:02
6. Tyrant – 4:28
7. Genocide – 5:51
8. Epitaph – 3:21
9. Island Of Domination – 4:15
About the reissue:
- The ultimate vinyl re-issue for the metal vinyl connoisseur & dedicated collector!
- Pressed on exquisite, heavy weight vinyl to produce the very best in sound quality with a mesmerizing tactile feel that makes these a pleasure to handle.
- Beautiful vinyl colours are carefully chosen to complement the artwork.
- The artwork itself is re-worked to faithfully interpret the original album, and reproduced on superior quality gatefold sleeves in heavy weight card with a superb and un-rivalled finish.
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Use your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All your need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
© 2022 Afterpay