Items ship within 1 business day
Label: Back on Black
Year: 1988 / 2011
Cat # BOBV306LP
Condition: New & Sealed
STUNNING 180 GRAM VINYL REISSUE OF BOLT THROWERS DEBUT ALBUM
In Battle There Is No Law is the debut album of Bolt Thrower. It is recorded at Loco studios by Andrew Fryer, and mixed at Clockwork by Alan Scott. It was released on Vinyl Solution as Sol 11 in 1988 and re-released on Vinyl Solution as Sol 11 in 1992, with a different album sleeve. The album was again re-released in 2005 with the old album sleeve restored.
1. In Battle There Is No Law (5:02)
2. Challenge For Power (3:34)
3. Forgotten Existence (3:45)
4. Denial Of Destiny (2:30)
5. Blind To Defeat (2:20)
(Total side length – 17:11)
6. Concession Of Pain (2:58)
7. Attack In The Aftermath (3:11)
8. Psychological Warfare (3:32)
9. Nuclear Annihilation (3:29)
(Total side length – 13:10)
About the reissue:
- The ultimate vinyl re-issue for the metal vinyl connoisseur & dedicated collector!
- Pressed on exquisite, heavy weight vinyl to produce the very best in sound quality with a mesmerizing tactile feel that makes these a pleasure to handle.
- Beautiful vinyl colours are carefully chosen to complement the artwork.
- The artwork itself is re-worked to faithfully interpret the original album, and reproduced on superior quality gatefold sleeves in heavy weight card with a superb and un-rivalled finish.
HOW WE SHIP YOUR VINYL: To ensure your records arrive in pristine condition all our vinyl orders are promptly shipped using state of the art LP mailers designed for impact protection, ensure a snug fit with reinforced corners made from 150gsm ‘Kraft’ e-flute corrugated board (one of the stiffest known), and have paleading hot melt peel’n’seal / red tear-strip system for the most secure seal and easy opening. Plus, they are all 100% recyclable and FSC® certified / PEFC approved.
Your vinyl will be mailed to you in a sturdy LP mailer box.
Help other Heavy Metal Merchant users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.