Free shipping anywhere in Australia! We ship worldwide!
Items ship within 1 business day
Make 4 payments of $7.00 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Artist: Arch Enemy
Title: Khaos Legions
Label: Century Media
Cat #: 55052
Packaging Type: Jewel Case
Khaos Legions is the eighth studio album by Swedish melodic death metal band Arch Enemy it was their last studio album to feature vocalist Angela Gossow.
Khaos Legions was well worth the wait, A solid 14 tracks - 11 songs and three instrumental passages - it's an album that immediately recalls Anthems Of Rebellion (2003) and Doomsday Machine (2005), considered up to this point to be Arch Enemy's two strongest outings to date, Loaded with the Amott brothers' trademark guitar shred, spearheaded by vocalist Angela Gossow's instantly recognizable hell-hath-no-fury delivery, all backed by the Sharlee D'Angelo / Daniel Erlandsson bass / drum high energy stomp, Khaos Legions features the band's trademark extreme metal execution coupled with some eyebrow-raising surprises along the way.
Eight studio albums and 15 years into their career, Khaos Legions is Arch Enemy's iron "You are here!" stamp that hits like a ton of bricks.
Recommended if you like: Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Amorphis, Soilwork, Insomnium, Hypocrisy, at The Gates
01. Khaos Overture (instrumental) (01:31)
02. Yesterday Is Dead And Gone (04:22)
03. Bloodstained Cross (04:49)
04. Under Black Flags We March (04:41)
05. No Gods, No Masters (04:14)
06. City Of The Dead (04:31)
07. Through The Eyes Of A Raven (05:09)
08. Cruelty Without Beauty (04:59)
09. We Are A Godless Entity (instrumental) (01:34)
10. Cult Of Chaos (05:11)
11. Thorns In My Flesh (04:55)
12. Turn To Dust (instrumental) (00:39)
13. Vengeance Is Mine (04:09)
14. Secrets (04:05)
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Use your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All your need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
© 2023 Afterpay