Items ship within 1 business day
Make 4 payments of $17.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Artist: Bal Sagoth
Title: The Chthonic Chronicles
Label: Back On Black
Cat #: BOBV905LP
Release Year: 2022
Duration: Double Album
Format: 2 x Vinyl LP
Special Attributes: Clear Green Splatter Vinyl
Packaging Type: Gatefold Sleeve
Deluxe double gatefold coloured vinyl edition!
The Chthonic Chronicles is the sixth studio album by English metal band BAL-SAGOTH. The first in five years since 2001's Atlantis Ascendant, it was correctly rumoured to be their last album.
The obscurely-worded album title refers to a key story element in the lyrics, and the chronicles themselves are a pure work of fiction from lyrics writer Roberts. The very rare word has been used in literature by T. S. Eliot, C. F. Keary and M. McCarthy, and is Greek in origin, meaning "earthly", specifically dealing with the underworld and spirits.
Bal-Sagoth are a symphonic black metal band from Sheffield, Yorkshire, England, formed in 1989. Originally an epic symphonic black metal band with strong death metal elements, vocalist/lyricist Byron Roberts took the name 'Bal-Sagoth' from the Robert E. Howard short story "The Gods of Bal-Sagoth".
Recommended if you like: Emperor, Old Man's Child, Borknager, Arcturus, Samael, Moonsorrow, ...And Oceans, Keep of Kalessin, Melechesh
1. The Sixth Adulation Of His Chthonic Majesty
2. Invocations Beyond The Outer-world Night
3. Six Score And Ten Oblations To A Malefic Avatar
4. The Obsidian Crown Unbound (Episode IX)
5. The Fallen Kingdoms Of The Abyssal Plain
6. Shackled To The Trilithon Of Kutulu
7. The Hammer Of The Emperor
8. Unfettering The Hoary Sentinels Of Karnak
9. To Storm The Cyclopean Gates Of Byzantium
10. Arcana Antediluvia
11. Beneath The Crimson Vaults Of Cydonia
12. Return To Hatheg-Kla
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Use your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All your need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
© 2023 Afterpay