PLEASE NOTE: Due to extreme weather conditions/flooding affecting transit lines which may cause delivery delays within Australia the Express Post option is recommended at the current time.
We ship worldwide!
Items ship within 1 business day
Make 4 payments of $16.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Artist: Ozzy Osbourne
Title: Patient Number 9
Label: Sony Music
Cat #: 0194399328118
Release Year: 2022
Format: 2 x Vinyl
Deluxe double black vinyl edition!
Patient Number 9 is the thirteenth solo studio album from Ozzy Osbourne.
The record boasts guitarists Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton, Mike McCready of Pearl Jam, and longstanding righthand man and six-string beast Zakk Wylde who plays on the majority of the tracks. For the bulk of the album, Chad Smith of Red Hot Chili Peppers held down drums, while the late Taylor Hawkins of Foo Fighters made an appearance.
Old friend and one-time Ozzy band member Robert Trujillo of Metallica plays bass on most of the album's tracks, with Duff McKagan of Guns N' Roses and Chris Chaney of Jane's Addiction supplying bass on a few songs. For the first time ever, Black Sabbath co-founder, guitarist, and riff lord Tony Iommi appears on an Ozzy solo album.
Recommended if you like: Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Dio, Black Label Society, Motorhead, W.A.S.P., Alice Cooper, Danzig, Iron Maiden, Saxon, Queensryche
1. Patient Number 9 (feat. Jeff Beck)
2. Immortal (feat. Mike McCready)
3. Parasite (feat. Zakk Wylde)
1. No Escape From Now (feat. Tony Iommi)
2. One Of Those Days (feat. Eric Clapton)
3. A Thousand Shades (feat. Jeff Beck)
SIDE C 1. Mr. Darkness (feat. Zakk Wylde)
2. Nothing Feels Right (feat. Zakk Wylde)
3. Evil Shuffle (feat. Zakk Wylde)
1. Degradation Rules (feat. Tony Iommi)
2. Dead And Gone
3. God Only Knows
4. Darkside Blues
Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout
Use your existing debit or credit card
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight away!
All your need is:
1) An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) To live in Australia
To see Afterpay's complete terms, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
© 2022 Afterpay