Items ship within 1 business day
Label: Talheim Records
Cat #: TR033CD
Format: CD Digipak
In Âgez (In Oblivion) is the third full length of the “Archaic Black Metal” group Wintarnaht from Thuringia. A unique and archaic creation with vocals, sung in the Old High German (OHG) language. The new album is the consistent advancement of their 2013 release „Tôdhên Uoþal“. Superior Pagan Black Metal, deep rooted in the nineties; thereunto highly varied vocals, which neither miss epic nor hateful moments. The layout of the ten panel digipak is designed by bandleader Grimwald, all OHG lyrics are handwritten in the style of the 9. - 10. century (cloister Fulda). The twelve page booklet additional contains all OHG lyrics and translations into today´s German. Those who search for original Pagan Black Metal far beyond the mainstream, walks with Wintarnaht´s “In Âgez” on the right path.
The digipak is available as crossform with booklet sleeve and includes a 12 page booklet.
Limited to 1000 pieces.
01. In Âgez (In Oblivion), 3:03 min.
02. Balwaz Gudam (Disease Theism), 5:42 min.
03. Megîn Aihha (The mighty oak), 8:08 min.
04. Morganrôta (Dawn), 3:23 min.
05. Niowiht Werþan (Nothing will), 4:39 min.
06. þiu Sunnawentî (The Solstice), 5:43 min.
07. Seþal ûz îs (The throne of ice), 6:41 min.
08. Anagift þe Wintar II (Outset of winter), 4:02 min.
09. Rûnarûnôn (Rune whisper), 6:26 min.
10. Finstar Trauma (Darksome dreams), 17:05 min.
Total playtime 64:52 min.
Free shipping to anywhere in Australia on this item.
Help other Heavy Metal Merchant users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.